Interview with Gao Yi by Austrian newspaper Der Standard. Gao Yi: Thanks to all those who helped me when I was in a difficult situation [Chinese Peaceful Revolutionary Party (CPRP) Central Committee, CPRP News Service].

 Interview with Gao Yi by Austrian newspaper Der Standard. Gao Yi: Thanks to all those who helped me when I was in a difficult situation [Chinese Peaceful Revolutionary Party (CPRP) Central Committee, CPRP News Service].


Chinese Peaceful Revolutionary Party (CPRP) Central Committee, CPRP News Service, Austria:


Recently, the Austrian newspaper Der Standard interviewed Chairwoman Gao Yi.


Chairwoman Gao Yi said, "Since I started the revolution in mainland China in June 2021, I have founded the Chinese Peaceful Revolutionary Party (CPRP), and overcame all kinds of difficulties to ignite the flame of the liberation revolution of the Chinese nation in almost impossible circumstances. since March 2024, I have been in extremely difficult and desperate circumstances, especially the Austrian BFA and the Austrian police. In particular, the actions of the Austrian BFA and the Austrian police in arresting me and delivering me to the Chinese Communist regime scheduled for April 17, 2024, were carried out. During this period, the kind people in Austria and Britain, and the kind NGOs in Vienna helped me a lot, and I am very grateful to these kind people, and I would like to express my gratitude to the Austrian newspaper Der Standard for interviewing and reporting on me, and I thank the kind people of the Austrian newspaper Der Standard. I, Gao Yi, thank everyone who has helped me.


See the Austrian newspaper Der Standard for an interview with Chairwoman Gao Yi:

《Laut gefordert, heiß umstritten: Was bei Abschiebungen nicht klappt》

https://www.derstandard.at/story/3000000226862/laut-gefordert-heiss-umstritten-was-bei-abschiebungen-nicht-klappt



Chinese Peaceful Revolutionary Party (CPRP) Chairwoman Ms. Gao Yi

Chinese Peaceful Revolutionary Party (CPRP) Central Party Department

Chinese Peaceful Revolutionary Party (CPRP) Propaganda Department, CPRP News Service


Republic of China, Nanjing Time, July 10, 113 R.O.C. (July 10, 2024)

Popular posts from this blog

由于中华和平革命党CPRP Chinese Peaceful Revolutionary Party 的Matters被Matters无通知禁止操作发帖,现暂时中华和平革命党的Matters转移至此 2022 年 7 月 12 日

留意新汪精卫集团

中华和平革命党(CPRP)第一次党员大会第一场全体会议决议 Resolutions of the First Plenary Session of the First Party Congress of the Chinese Peaceful Revolutionary Party (CPRP) Chinesische Partei der Friedlichen Revolution (CPRP) - Entschließungen der ersten Plenarsitzung des ersten Parteikongresses